A few things to note:
1. I was able to sneak in a Jim Mora "Playoffs?!?!" Easter Egg in the post that links to a video clip.
2. I also had a link from the post where I referenced the Bears to Denny Green's "The Bears are who we thought they were. If you wanna crown their asses, then crown 'em!" rant, but that got pulled.
3. In the draft version, I included a link to this chart below (comparing football to religion) when saying that football was a big deal. Again, wiser heads prevailed!
World Series will likely be the next sports post, but that only gets us to six. I'd like to find a few more before the year ends. What other significant events are there in the fall?
Here are the live links to all eleven of my posts on the Official Google Blog:
- At the Republican National Convention: Politics in the Cloud and on the Ground (9/9/08)
- Searching for the Next Olympic Host City (10/1/09)
- Searching for the 2010 Stanley Cup (6/2/10)
- Celebrating 10 Years in Chicago (12/16/10)
- Auto Industry off to a Fast Start in Motown (1/14/11)
- It's Googler v. Googler this weekend as the Packer and Steelers face off (2/3/11)
- Searching for a Cinderella Story (3/31/11)
- If the Green Jacket Fits (4/7/11)
- The Taxman Searcheth (4/17/11)
- It's a Slam Dunk for NBA Web Searches (6/12/11)
- It's Kickoff Time for Football Searches (9/9/11)