Wall Calendars Turned Over to October - 2016
This month's wall calendars feature Toy Story 3 on the left in the Pixar calendar and the one and only Memorial Stadium on the right in the University of Illinois wall calendar. October is - maybe - the best time on campus, so I love seeing the football team featured in the month.
Last year, I turned the calendars over on the 8th of October, so that means I've gained another four days in the annual contest. At the end of September, I was up -21 days. So, this thing might just be over before December even starts.
For those keeping track like I am (Which, we all know is nobody!):
- January took 8 days to put up the calendar. I don't think I was tracking January last year. So let's call it a wash. (+0 Days)
- February took 16 days to put up the calendar. In 2015, I turned it over on the 17th. (-1 Days better)
- March took 8 days this year. In 2015, I turned them on the 10th. Posted on the 11th. So...that makes it -2 days better.
- April took just 7 days. I didn't post last April. So..no new net days.
- May took 12 days. Net + 5 days over last year. Wowsa.
- June took 6 days. Net +5 days over last year. Another Wowsa.
- July took 8 days. Net -14 days over last year. Huge swing. Leaving a -7 day advantage over last year.
- August took just 2 days. Net of -8 days just for the month. Putting me at -15 days.
- September took 7 days to turn, but 12 days to post. That's a -6 margin (well..technically it is a -11 day margin, but we're going with post date now).
- October took just 4 days. That's -4 better than last year.
Post a Comment
Be nice to each other here.