As I was doing some work to cut plywood for a garage project, I made a mistake and there was a pretty big spark. Somehow, my circular saw cord got caught up on itself and I sliced it right open. Amateur hour, right? I texted this photo over to my father-in-law and asked him if it was repairable and he said: yep! Easy fix. So, I stuck this saw in my car and the next time I head over there, I'll drop it off for him to repair. The good news is that I wasn't electrocuted. Between the GFI and the plastic handle, I didn't learn this lesson the hard way.