Living Room Mantel Progress: Day 2

We installed the dentil and I think it turned out great.  Used our front door as a template and at first I wasn't sure the scale would translate.  But stepping back and peeking at it, I'm pleased with the look.   Tonight, I started to fill the holes and think about stain/coloring - going to try to match it up to the bookcases as best as I can.  Couldn't have done ANY of this with Nat's Dad both in terms of his skill set and tools!


Popular posts from this blog

Lou Malnati's Salad Dressing Recipe as Published in the 60's

Cedar Summit Panorama Playset from Costco

Will Forte Halftime Dance (The One Where Everyone Breaks)