Wall Calendars Turned To May 2016
On the left is Monsters, Inc. On the right is Illini Hall. Which....is a total mystery to me. Having spent four years there (including the summers), I'm not sure I ever stepped foot into this place. Looking it up on the UIUC map, it shows Illini Hall right on Wright Street, just south of Green. Kinda across Wright from Altgeld. The "Department of Statistics" is in there. That *might* explain why I didn't go there...
The full archives of the enthralling wall calendar tracking project (you just can't get enough, can you?!?!?) can be found here.
May took 12 days in 2016. Last year it was the 7th. That's a +5 day jump.
- January took 8 days to put up the calendar. I don't think I was tracking January last year. So let's call it a wash. (+0 Days)
- February took 16 days to put up the calendar. In 2015, I turned it over on the 17th. (-1 Days better)
- March took 8 days this year. In 2015, I turned them on the 10th. Posted on the 11th. So...that makes it -2 days better.
- April took just 7 days. I didn't post last April. So..no new net days.
- May took 12 days. Net + 5 days over last year. Wowsa.