Wall Calendars Turned Over to November 2016
On the left in the Pixar calendar is Wall-E and on the right is 'passing the time' as a student waits for a bus on the UIUC campus. Today is the 6th and in looking at last year, I flipped them on the 8th, so that's a -2 addition to the tally.
For those keeping track like I am (Which, we all know is nobody!):
- January took 8 days to put up the calendar. I don't think I was tracking January last year. So let's call it a wash. (+0 Days)
- February took 16 days to put up the calendar. In 2015, I turned it over on the 17th. (-1 Days better)
- March took 8 days this year. In 2015, I turned them on the 10th. Posted on the 11th. So...that makes it -2 days better.
- April took just 7 days. I didn't post last April. So..no new net days.
- May took 12 days. Net + 5 days over last year. Wowsa.
- June took 6 days. Net +5 days over last year. Another Wowsa.
- July took 8 days. Net -14 days over last year. Huge swing. Leaving a -7 day advantage over last year.
- August took just 2 days. Net of -8 days just for the month. Putting me at -15 days.
- September took 7 days to turn, but 12 days to post. That's a -6 margin (well..technically it is a -11 day margin, but we're going with post date now).
- October took just 4 days. That's -4 better than last year. Leaving a -25 day margin.
- Add November's 2 more days and we're at -27 days.
This is basically an insurmountable margin. Peeking ahead, I didn't mark December of 2015, so we're going to have to just call this one, but let's speculate a bit. If....I turned the December calendar on the 3rd or later, there simply aren't enough days in the month to compete.