One Year Later: Sink Cabinet is Finished

We 'finished' up the basement project last year before Christmas, but it took until today for me to finish painting the cabinet and re-attaching the cabinet front for the cabinet on the right.  That side has a little bar sink in the cabinet, so I cut the front off of the drawer and had a big hole on that side for 12 months.

I was using trim paint to cover the dollhouse, so while I had the brush out, I figured I'd paint the cabinets.  Then, the compressor was down in the basement for the dollhouse project, too, so...what the heck.  Let's finish this thing.


Popular posts from this blog

Lou Malnati's Salad Dressing Recipe as Published in the 60's

Building a Japanese Moon Gate - DIY Exploration

Walnut vs Tree of Heaven vs. Sumac Backyard Identification - June 2020