Minnie Mouse Sticker at Walt Disney World
You can't roll a stroller into a Disney World hotel and not have someone hand you a Mickey the Mouse sticker. But a Minnie sticker? Hmmm....think this was the first and only time one of the kids scored these. She's the same size as the normal Mickey ones, but has a yellow background instead of the standard white. You can add this to the list of 'free' things that you can score at Walt Disney World. The most recent one that I posted about was this Honorary Custodian sticker that one of the kids received for picking up some garbage.
These things aren't HUGE (or Yuuuuge...if you'd prefer), but they do make for nice little moments for families that don't cost any money down at Disney. Here's my list that I've chronicled on the blog.
- This "honorary custodian" sticker from the Cast member who takes out the trash
- A Friendship Boat Transportation card
- The Babe was an Honorary Jungle Cruise Skipper and got a badge, but I don't seem to have posted about it...
- Star Wars Trials of the Temple Training Badge
- Official Tomorrowland Speedway Drivers License
- Happy Birthday Mickey pin from Mickey the Mouse's birthday
- The above-mentioned WDW Transportation Cards including the Monorail and Motor Launch
- The Mayor of Main Street USA's business card