Spotted: Jack Diamond @ Hollywood Studios
We were at Hollywood Studios recently and it was very busy. Very busy. That's fine with us because we don't spend all day in the parks, but it also means that the operations at the Parks pull out some of their lesser-used entertainment options. In Hollywood Studios, that mean that we saw some of the "Citizens of Hollywood". On my way to the bathroom down by Tower of Terror, I saw this guy standing on the curb reading the newspaper (The Hollywood Star, btw).
Turns out, it was Jack Diamond - the talent agent.
He's not on Main Street USA, but I'm still counting him as one of the characters we've come across. Here's the rest of the list from WDW:
- Honorable Christopher George Weaver, Mayor of Main Street USA
- Scoop Sanderson, Main Street Gazette Reporter, Town Councilman and Pin-thusiast
- Chief Smokey Miller, Chief of the Main Street Volunteer Fire Department, Mayor George Weaver's “right-hand man”
- Ms. Hildegard Olivia Harding, socialite and suffragette, President of the Main Street Social Society, Women’s Auxiliary and Decorating Committee, and owner of the Emporium
- Victoria Trumpetto, the Main Street Choir Director
- Ms. Beatrice Starr, Chairman of The Main Street Thespian Society