Top 10 Posts on JakeParrillo.com For 2015
I also believe that I can safely say that not all of the posts written this year (or any year) were total gems. There were plenty of turds mixed in there. But....but...but...there were *some* that worked better than others in terms of attention/engagement. And no good blogger these days isn't writing list-icles, so I figure I need to include one of those in my posts for the year.
Without further delay, here's the Top Ten posts on this blog that were written in 2015.
10. A post showing off the new Melrose Park Menards store (with fancy cart escalator ramp!)
9 A post documenting the gateway drug know as Shopkins
8. A post showing the progress I've made on my Detroit-style pizza making this year
7. A post marveling at how well WDWTableFinder (RIP) worked for ADR's at WDW
6. A post showing off a new Moto360 watchface from my Dad's Omega Speedmaster watch
5. A post (with video) of Sour Shoes from the Stern Show calling into Dan Patrick
4. A post (with video) showing off a new inflatable animated Dragon from Menards for Halloween
3. A post showing off my new Africa (5,000 miles) badge from FitBit
2. A post about a new variety of tomatoes that grows on a trellis called Tomato Rapunzel
1. A post showing a new set of sunflower seeds called Apollo's Ring