Aulani Coaster - Added to Collection #35
Have we talked about Aulani? A little bit on the blog, right? Welp, here's a coaster that I added to the [coaster collection] here on the blog from the Aulani Resort in Hawaii. This is the 35th coaster in the collection and follows the most recent addition of #34 from the Lamplight Lounge at Disney's California Adventure. This is the 12th Disney-related coaster in the collection - which means more than 1/3rd of them are Disney-themed.
The full Disney list includes:
1. The standard one you see in your rooms @ Walt Disney World resort hotels.
2. This black and white one from the original Disneyland Resort Hotel.
3. This *new* Walt Disney World resort hotel version that updates the look of #1 above.
4. One from the Irish pub Raglan Road restaurant in Disney Springs.
5. From inside the Magic Kingdom comes this one from the Skipper Canteen.
6. Right outside the Boardwalk Inn Hotel is where we got this coaster from the Flying Fish restaurant.
7. Back in Disney Springs, I found this one from the Boathouse.
8. Back on The Boardwalk is this one from the Abracadabar.
9. Down in the bowels of Disney Springs was this one from Enzo's hideaway.
10. A 'found' coaster from the Contemporary Resort long after a trip there.
11. This post about the Lamplight Lounge at Pixar Pier - which features six different backgrounds. But, I'm considering it just one coaster for record-keeping purposes.
12. A logo-themed coaster from Aulani - A Disney Resort and Spa - in Ko' Olina, Hawaii.