Having been through the prototyping process on Penny Hockey Boards, I made a few modifications. First, they shrunk in size considerably. From 12" wide and 16" long down to 12" long and 8.5" wide. After the side rails are attached, the playing surface will be 12" long, 8" wide. The name of the game is also being changed from Penny Hockey to Topper Hockey (more on that later....).
I still have to make scoreboards, attach the boards, sand and finish all of them, but I made a lot of progress on them yesterday. A full post with actionable blueprints/dimensions (as well as a post on the full rulebook) is forthcoming, but for now, I'd just like to wrap the project up this week - ahead of the big unveil on Christmas Eve!